To me, this action plan is for me to set target and to monitor my own progress.
What goal do I most want to focus on right now?
– I want to excel in A levels and also at the same time, to excel in my co-curricular activities.
What good things might happen if I work toward this goal?
– If I excel in both academics and co-curricular activities, society will not accept me as a typical bookworm but as a whole complete person who knows in all aspects.
What difficult things might happen if I work toward this goal?
– I might have face problems in excelling both of it. It needs great efforts to excel both studies and co-curricular activities.
Who is your Support Network for this particular goal you have set?
– My parents, my friends, my teachers, my lecturers.
Identify any obstacles that may prevent you from achieving this goal.
– Time management may be the strongest obstacle that I might be facing.
Brainstrom what adjustments you can make in order to overcome these obstacles and stay on the path of achieving your goal.
– Plan a timetable to improve in time management.